La Nueva Playa 98.1
Te invita al primer Torneo Annual Co-Ed de Flag Football
The Blue Bowl el Sábado 3 de Noviembre
En la escuela superior de Estero y a beneficio de los familiares de los oficiales caídos
Adam Jobbers-Miller y Ben Zirbel
The Blue Bowl Flag Football is played on a normal football field divided into 1/3 and played
sideline to sideline. Each game has two twenty minute halves which leads to a game length of
approximately one hour with clock stoppages. All Blue Bowl games will have two refs. At it’s
core Blue Bowl Flag Football is a NO CONTACT AND NO BLOCKING GAME! We
enforce any kind of blocking anywhere on the field….blocking leads to contact, contact leads
to crazy things like injuries and fights, and we don’t like either one. Our rules favor the
offense, and we like high scoring games with lots of plays and lots of touchdowns.
• One Foot in bounds for reception.
• Two twenty minute halves- stop clock 2 minutes 2nd half.
• Must cross 2 orange cones for a first down.
• 6 point touchdowns.
• Choice of 1 or 2 extra points on PATs (3 paces for 1 pt, 10 paces for 2 pts)
• Two point conversion attempts may be intercepted and returned for two points.
• Dead ball on all fumbles- laterals can be intercepted and returned.
• No kickoffs- but there are punts.
•Quarterback can run with the ball anytime.
•Defense can not rush the qb until the line ref has started saying “GO” at the end of the “5 dog” rush count.
• There are no ties.
•8 players on the field at once.